The term '[The Dundee Gin Company]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [10 Milton Street, Milton Business Centre, Office 2, Dundee, Scotland, DD3 6QQ]. Our company registration number is [SC555205 registered in Scotland The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We want you to enjoy your Dundee Gin Co product and for the experience to be simple and flawless. If you buy a product from us online this page will explain how we’ll handle Refunds, Problems and Returns.
If you have problems, please get in touch with us right away. Use any of the methods in the following paragraph. We'll work on fixing the problem as a priority. We'll make all our best efforts to make sure your experience is perfected.
Consumer rights are a complex area, so the conditions below here may apply. But always remember that UK consumers have strong statutory rights. We'll always respect these (good service always should!).
You have up to 14 days to change your mind about anything you buy from us (the returns period). If you bought it online, the returns period begin when the goods reach your delivery address. If your order is sent as multiple parcels, the returns period starts when your last parcel is delivered. You can return the product by emailing us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org e-mailing us within the returns period. You should tell us clearly why you are cancelling/returning because the reason may affect your statutory rights. We'll advise on the process and the returns address at that time.
Non faulty goods returns: Unless product contents are found to be faulty, you can't return any perishable liquids (beer, spirits, etc.) for refund if you've broken the seal. If goods are not faulty, we will still accept returns but we are unable to refund the delivery charges you paid during purchase, or the return delivery cost you incur.
Faulty goods returns: Please telephone us on+44 (0)7852811313 or contact us via email@example.com if the contents of your liquid appear to be faulty. Because of potential health and safety reasons, we need to know right away. If the product is perishable and our distillers assess it as faulty, we'll pay you for reasonable return delivery costs too so make sure you tell us how much you paid. In either event, when returning a product, please send it to us in a safely packaged way. You need to make sure the goods you're returning can't be damaged in transit. If the product isn't perishable, our retail team will assess its faultiness and decide whether we should cover your reasonable return shipping costs.
Agreed refunds will be made to the debit or credit card you used with us. We'll process the refund to you on the day we receive the goods you're returning. In the case of faulty goods, we'll also refund the cost of the delivery charge you paid us.
Buying online often means you'll use a payment facilitator (like Barclaycard, PayPal, etc.). Some of these companies provide facilities to complain to them about the goods you received, for instance by querying a payment on your bill. If you use these facilities, we will in turn only deal with you via those facilities. Once you use the facility (e.g. by raising a PayPal dispute), the terms set out by that business will be used instead. These terms may be more limited than the ones offered here.